Kindness Card

Kindness Card

Monday 11 May 2015

Card Number 125 - A "Treasure Card" - Card Found

The 125th random act of kindness has been completed. I left Card Number 125 with $7 on a noticeboard at Glendalough Shopping Centre in Glendalough, Perth, Western Australia, on 11th May. This is a "Treasure Card" - because it started with a money act of kindness. If you have received this card, please let me know so I can update this post.

Please note - you do not need to follow the theme of the card you have received. You can do any random act of kindness you like, to continue the kindness. It doesn't need to involve money.

Card Has Been Found
The card has been found in Glendalough.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your Random Act of Kindness card number 125 and I have to say it made my day. I am thinking of a way to forward the kindness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy it made your day. Thank you for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete