Kindness Card

Kindness Card

Monday 6 April 2015

Card Number 35 - A "Joy Card" - Card Found Twice

The 35th random act of kindness has been completed. I posted Card Number 35 with a $1 scratchie (lottery ticket) and a picture drawn by my daughter to Vasse, Western Australia, on 6th April. This is a "Joy Card" - because it was started by my children. If you have received this card, please let me know so I can update this post.

You can do any random act of kindness you like, to continue the kindness.

Card Has Been Found
Card was found in Vasse, Western Australia.

Kindness Continued
Card was left with $5 at a favourite coffee shop with the following note on 15th April: "Today I'd like you to sit and sip, Forget the world a little bit, How do you like your coffee? Free? Enjoy one on me."

Card Has Been Found Again
Card found at table number 3 with a happy note and $5 at Urban Bean Cafe in Busselton, on 15th April.

4 comments:

  1. I received this card in the post!! It was such a thoughtful surprise and made my day! Such a beautiful drawing came with it and I won $2 on the Scratch N Win ticket, yippie! Thank you so much. I'm going to plan my random act of kindness now. Thank you for including me in such a joyous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you enjoyed it. Very happy you won $2! Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was having a dreary day and popped into the Urban Bean Cafe in Busselton for coffee. I sat at table number 3 table and found card 35 with a happy note encouraging me to enjoy my coffee, $5 and the joy card which led me to this blog. Thankyou very much. Will pass on the random act of kindness shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete