Kindness Card

Kindness Card

Friday 3 April 2015

Card Number 29 - A "Fun Card" - Card Found Twice

The 29th random act of kindness has been completed. I posted Card Number 29 with a $1 scratchie (lottery ticket) to Busselton, Western Australia, on 3rd April. This is a "Fun Card" - because it started with a fun act of kindness. If you have received this card, please let me know so I can update this post.

Please note - you do not need to follow the theme of the card you have received. You can do any random act of kindness you like, to continue the kindness. It doesn't have to be something fun.

Card has been found
Card was found in Busselton. The people won $2 on the scratchie.

Kindness Continued
The card was returned to me with a beautiful scarf. It was an awesome surprise. Found on 8th May.
I left the card with $20 on a noticeboard at Glendalough Shopping Centre, in Perth, Western Australia on May 10th, in honour of Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment