Kindness Card

Kindness Card

Monday 20 July 2015

Card Number 196 - A "Fun Card" - Card Found/Kindness Continued

The 196th random act of kindness has been completed. I left Card Number 196 with a scratchie (lottery ticket) at a baby change space in Busselton, Western Australia, on 20th July. This is a "Fun Card" - because it started with a fun act of kindness. If you have received this card, please let me know so I can update this post.

This RAK was done in honour of my beloved grandmother and my angel baby. I love you both.

Please note - you do not need to follow the theme of the card you have received. You can do any random act of kindness you like, to continue the kindness. It doesn't have to be something fun.

Card Has Been Found and the Kindness Continued
The card was found at the front of the IGA at the Bayside complex. Please read the beautiful comment below for further details. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I found card number 196 at the front of IGA at Bayside shopping complex. The card read I am a random act of kindness down the bottom it read "you are loved" on the front it read Believe in Miracles. thank you to whoevere left this random act of kindness it lifted my spirit and restored my faith. you see I lost my beautiful daughter in April this year and I have felt alone with my grief I miss her so much and had asked the Lord to tell her this, I wondered if I would ever hear her tell me that she loved me again in away she did today so thank you to whoever you are may you be blessed each day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this RAK on the day of my grandmother's funeral. I feel like she has been guiding the kindness to the perfect people. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I wish you many blessings every day and for you to feel so much love in your life. Thank you also to the person who continued the kindness.

    ReplyDelete